Summer Shoe Essentials
So if you're the type that sticks to a couple of basic shoes, or are on a budget - here is list of the must have shoes for summer. If you have just these 6 or 7 pairs of basics shoes you wont feel any shoe envy this summer. Pictured above are my basic summer shoe essential, so that you get the idea...
1) Bright Colorful Pump - choose your favorite color, pink , blue, yellow, red. - just a fun bright shoe for summer will take any outfit from drab to fab.
2) Nude Pump- short or tall all us ladies love our legs to look elongated and lean, A smart nude pump is an absolute closet essential.
3) Black High Heel Sandal - need I say more? If you're petite stay away from anything too strappy at the ankle.
4) Jeweled Flat Sandal - just because we can't wear heels all day. Sam Edelman makes a ton of them. Wear with any cute summer dress, capri pants, skirts - you'll always use them I swear.
5) Fold Up Ballet Flats. I'm a big believer in heels, heels, heels. But lets face it, its not always realistic. Fold up flats you can throw in your bag when you're feet get tired are a closet essential. Yosi Samra makes an endless about of style options. Choose something fun , bright or printed. You'll smile when you look down at your feet. :))
6) Super High Heeled Platform heels- for girls nights out, with skinny jeans, little black dress., one piece jumper....Get something with some sort of detail to it. like a snake print, studded, buckled. or ankle length bootie style or just whatever the latest summer trend may be.
7) Wedge Sandal (not pictured) - I don't own a pair, still looking for the perfect one. But a wedge heel is comfortable, gives you some height, are sexy and look great with summer dresses, jumpsuits, jeans. Great for daytime looks and parties. Backyard BBQs, strolling in the Hamptons. Must have for sure.